A must-see, must-taste, must-experience edible, historical, food extravaganza, all Florida, all the time. A product of The FOOD Museum. For the Archives, please click the file folder icon at right.
It’s Miami’s Little Havana, and guests on a Miami Culinary Tour are getting the inside story from El Exquisito Restaurant, having already tasted their Cuban sandwich, the best in town.
The foodies who run MCT—the Cuban tour is priced at $59 for a two hour sampling— say this:
“We offer a different perspective on Miami because we are food people, we like to experience other cultures and learn about new places through food.”
- sansasquatch likes this
- americanguide likes this
- lavietatheoutrageous likes this
- quincywalters likes this
- kashimakun reblogged this from gorgonetta
- comedownandspendyourmoney reblogged this from eatsflorida
- gorgonetta reblogged this from cwnerd12
- gorgonetta likes this
- cwnerd12 reblogged this from eatsflorida
- eatsflorida posted this