A must-see, must-taste, must-experience edible, historical, food extravaganza, all Florida, all the time. A product of The FOOD Museum. For the Archives, please click the file folder icon at right.
Florida Farmers Markets: St Augustine’s Old City Farmers Market
“Come visit the Old City Farmers Market for fresh produce, baked goods, hand-crafted items and plants directly from the producers. There’s even fresh seafood in season. The Farmers market is always a lot of fun for the whole family with live entertainment and much more. The Old City Farmers Market takes place every Saturday morning at the St. Augustine Amphitheater on A1A South in St. Augustine. 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturdays, Admission is Free.”
“A true farmers market with great offerings from some of the areas finest organic farms and talented crafter’s,” says Julie, St. Augustine FL.
- igetmine reblogged this from youknowyoureafloridianwhen
- vanilagorila likes this
- alonein-december likes this
- swampcabbage reblogged this from youknowyoureafloridianwhen
- princessingrid09 reblogged this from youknowyoureafloridianwhen
- youknowyoureafloridianwhen reblogged this from eatsflorida
- eatsflorida posted this